Pool Openings & Closing • Inspections
Residential Pool Services
Pool Openings Include:
- Removing and cleaning the cover
- Removing all plugs and gizmos
- Installing all jets, eyeballs, and intakes
- Installing any handrails, ladders, diving boards
- A light vacuuming of pool
- Starting up filter, pump, and heater (If the heater doesn’t start it may require a separate service call for us to come back)
- Adding algaecide and shock
- Taking a water sample back to our store we test your water and offer free delivery and 15% off chemicals
***OPTION: We can store your Pool cover for your convenience $150.00 storing fee.
Notes: If the pool is green or black at opening the initial vacuuming and chemicals will not clear the pool, once we test your water we will recommend what chemicals and algae kill you need plus additional vacuuming
To remove water and leaves off the cover is $95.00 for every hour
Pool Closings Include:
- Light vacuuming of pool
- Blowing out all lines
- Plugging all lines and skimmers (with customers plugs and gizmos if the customer doesn’t have them we will use ours and add it to the bill)
- Removing any handrails, ladders, diving boards (if bolts are rusted we will not remove)
- Add winter algaecide and shock
- Filling water bags
- Covering the pool, any type of cover
- Concrete pools with tile - It’s an additional $95.00 for us to lower the water level.
Weekly Pool Service Includes:
- Vacuuming pool
- Cleaning out skimmer baskets and pump basket
- Equipment check
- Adding chlorine tablets or whichever sanitation you use
- Shock and algaecide
- Take a water sample and test the water
- Chemical delivery (Customer Pays for Chemicals)
- Backwash Filter
Pool Inspections - If you are buying or selling your home you need to have a pool inspection done to determine the condition of the pool, pool equipment and pool area. We will do a full inspection and send the report directly to you or your real estate agent.
Unoccupied Properties - At unoccupied properties we will not only perform our weekly pool service, including water tests, adding chemicals, vacuuming, cleaning and backwash filters.
Cleaning and Prepping - Showing a house on short notice? Give us a call and our staff will clean the pool and deck, clean and arrange patio furniture. We can clean and brighten concrete walkways around the pool area and generally get the pool area in "move-in" condition, adding to the value and appearance of the home.